Rocky terrain, deep ruts and steep climbs don’t scare Wildcat Sport. Not when you’re packing a suspension system that puts every trail in its place—plus a 700cc dual-cylinder, closed-loop EFI engine. Wherever you’re riding, we’ve got your back.
• 700cc Dual-Cylinder, Closed-Loop EFI engine
• Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering
• JRi ECX-1 Shocks® Double A-Arm Suspension
• TEAM® Rapid Response Clutch
• 2-Inch Receiver
• Electronic Power Steering
• Double A-Arm suspension (JRi EXC-1 Shocks® on XT models; Elka® Stage 5 on LTD models)
• TEAM® Rapid Response clutch
• Electronic power steering
• Electronic 2/4WD with front differential lock
Wildcat Sport’s 700cc dual-cylinder, closed-loop EFI engine has the muscle you need.
It doesn’t just play—it works, too. Wildcat Sport’s 2-inch receiver, 300-lb capacity bed with tie-down hooks and 1,500-lb towing capacity take care of basic hauling needs.
• Bucket seats
• Aluminum wheels
• Infinitely adjustable tilt steering
• Structurally-welded, high-strength steel frame
• Six-month warranty
• Advanced, aggressive durability testing
• U.S. manufacturing in Thief River Falls, MN
• Backed by the power of Textron, a Fortune 250 company
• Full line of custom accessories
• Factory-built for perfect fit